More control over communication using Anthology Course Evaluations
Have you had a chance to try out the Mailing Center yet? Our team has been hard at work building a new communications tool that expands control and ease of course evaluations mailing so that you can conveniently and quickly schedule your mailings, ensure they reach the right audience, and receive insights into your recipients all from one part of the site. See below for details!
Spend less time and energy setting up new mailings by scheduling more than one at a time.
Reach the right people and increase engagement by taking control over who is included in a mailing.
Gain better insights into potential recipients as well as transparency into how many people received a mailing.
Using the Mailing Center is easy! Visit our Help Center for step-by-step instructions and quick videos to make your next mailings easier. Creating & Managing Campaigns in Mailing Center
Get started with the Mailing Center today and share your feedback with us.
Other Product News:
- Invite your faculty to join (and present) and the Digital Teaching Symposium on April 21st
- Mark your Calendar: Anthology Together July 11th – 14th in Orlando, Florida
- The Call for Proposal is open! We’re looking for real-world case studies, unique research, best practices, and creative perspectives you can share. Especially about Anthology Course Evaluations! Submit by March 25, 2022.
- The Catalyst Awards submissions are open until March 31, 2022. The Catalyst Awards program recognizes and honors innovation and excellence in the global community of practice, where millions of educators and learners work every day to redefine what is possible when leveraging Anthology and Blackboard solutions.
- Submit your suggestions for product development and enhancement using the Anthology Ideas Forum
We love hearing from you!
The Course Evaluations Team