Whether you are using one of the IDEA instruments or a homegrown evaluation, there are four common emails that campuses usually send to instructors and students:
- Faculty announcements that evaluations are open.
- Faculty announcement that their reports are available.
- Student announcement that evaluations are open
- Student reminder to encourage them to participate
If you are a campus using an IDEA instrument, you will have additional emails that you'll want to send out.
- Faculty invite to complete their Learning Objectives.
- Faculty reminder to complete their Learning Objectives.
Below are some templates to help you craft messages to instructors and students.