This training session, for faculty members, report administrators, and/or full-site administrators, focuses on the overall student, instructor, and report administrator experience within the Course Evaluations product. We review why and how you access this product and the actions you may take, including monitoring response rates and adding additional custom questions. Additionally, we provide an overview of each report available based on various roles and access levels.
As a result of this training, attendees will be able to:
- Identify strategies to utilize in encouraging higher response rates
- Identify and differentiate between the four different reports available and the information that can be gathered from each
- Locate course response rates, course evaluation questions, and where to create custom questions
- Describe the student experience, faculty experience, and report administration experience when utilizing Course Evaluations
- Access the relevant Course Evaluations site based upon their role and explain actions that can be taken