To help manage the campus data set within Evaluate, course sections may be manually added within the interface.
To perform this action from the homepage click on Sections and then Create New
After you have selected Create New, fill out the corresponding details about the course section.
- Select the parent course- if the parent course doesn't exist, speak to your data manager about making sure the system has the full course catalog loaded
- Select the organizational unit of the section
- Select the term the section should be assigned to
- Add a section number
- Add the unique identifier for the section
- Choose a delivery mode
- Enter a begin and end date
Please ensure this information is accurate as it cannot be changed after the section has been added.
Once the new section has been added, add the section to an administration. At this time you will be able to add details such as the student and faculty information.