Where do I begin?
Before you set up your first administration, ensure that the following actions have been performed.
- Core Data implementation is complete
- Evaluation built (if you are an IDEA campus, you will already have the three IDEA instruments on your site)
- Mailing templates created
In the Administration tab, click Create Administration in the term in which you have imported your courses.
The Create Administration area is split into three main sections- Select Course Sections, Select Details, and Select Dates.
1) Select Course Sections- First, select the institutional unit you are responsible for. This will then filter to all available courses in that unit. You also have the option to filter further by parts of term. From here, you have the option to create your administration with all available courses, filter by an attribute, or put in a select group of courses to evaluate.
2) Select Details- Choose your evaluation, enter a name for your administration (administration names cannot include commas) and choose if you'd like to allow Faculty Custom Questions.
3) Select Dates- Choose the start and end dates for your administration survey. This will be the timeframe in which students are able to complete their evaluations. Also within this area, you may schedule when you would like reports to be released to Instructors and also Administrators (deans, chairs, etc.).
After clicking Create Administration, you are taken to the administration page, where further changes may be made. Additional courses/mailings may be added, dates may be modified, or the evaluation for a specific course section may be previewed. If the incorrect instructor or student has been added to the course, enrollments can be adjusted manually. Changes may be made at any time, even if the administration is active.