- Insert a page - Before
- Move back to the previous page/ see all the pages as an overview/ or move forward to the next page
- Insert a page - After
- Edit Page Properties (Display logic, Page titles, or the option to exclude the page from the evaluation)
- Instructor-Specific Questions by the Page (Instructor page enables user to have page of questions display multiple times for each instructor role selected i.e., Lab, Primary, Teaching Assistant, Preceptor, Secondary)
- Assign Instructor-Specific Questions via each individual question (Like the Instructor Page, but question specific; each question will display for each instructor associated with the section)
- Copy/ duplicate question set (*Helpful if responses are the same (i.e., Strongly agree – Strongly disagree) but question text is different)
- Delete Questions (If question has data tied to it from previous evaluations/semesters/terms USE EXCLUDE RATHER THAN DELETE)
Sequence dropdown - will change the order of the questions and immediately rearrange their order.
Page dropdown - will change the page the questions are displayed on and immediately send the question to that page.