Course Evaluations Administrators have the ability to export raw data from the course evaluation survey by term and evaluation. To export the spreadsheet, follow these steps:
- Go to Reporting > Faculty Reports
- Select the proper Term and Evaluation
- Click Export Responses
- In the pop-up window, it will notify you that an email will be sent to your inbox when the export is ready, click Export.
- Once you receive the email, you can download the file.
Please note: The Raw Data Export exports only in full, and cannot be filtered down by Organizational Units.
The file includes:
- Unique student identifier (generically assigned and does not relate back to the real user's ID)
- Course Section External ID
- Course Subject/Catalog/Section/Title
- Assigned Institutional Unit
- Administration Name
- Administration Dates
- Instructor External ID
- Course Section Attributes
- One column per question
Please note: when the Instructor Name/ID says "Course Section Results" this means that the row of data you are looking at will include only the results to the questions about the course (non-repeating). Rows of data with the instructor's name will show the results for that person. There may be 3 entries per student- one for the course, one for instructor #1 and one for instructor #2 (in cases of team teaching). The cells will be blank for the row/question that does not have any results (e.g. it was a course question or it was an instructor question).