The instructor's role specific to a course section.
There are five available Instructor Roles:
An instructors role will determine what questions will be asked to evaluate them.
Full site administrators have the ability to make a page of questions on an evaluation an Instructor
Page. The questions on that page will be asked of all Instructors who have the role(s) that are selected.
Setting up an Instructor Question or Page
- Log into Course Evaluation and click on Configuration.
- On the Configuration page click on the Evaluation button.
- Choose which evaluation you would like to edit and click the edit button on the right hand side of the page.
- Click into Core Questions or Custom Questions.
- Once here you can create a new question or mark a question/page to be an instructor page.
In the example above all of the questions on this page will be asked of all Primary, Secondary and Teaching Assistants enrolled in the course section.
In the example above this question will be asked of all Primary instructors enrolled in the course section.
Assigning Instructor Roles
Instructor roles are assigned via the Instructor enrollment import. For more information about the Core Data Instructor enrollment file see Core Data Instructors.