What can I edit on a open administration?
The following information can be changed once an administration has started:
- Administration Name
- Administration End Date
- Specific Course administration End Date*
- Adding new Student and Faculty Mailings
- Deleting unsent Student and Faculty Mailings
- Adding a new course
The following changes may affect the data collected:
- Removing a student who hasn't responded yet
- Removing an incorrect instructor
- Removing a course section attribute
- Changing an Organizational Unit
*Individual Courses may have their administration end dates edited to extend past the administration deadline or end before that deadline occurs. Please Note: Extending a specific evaluation beyond the administration date will delay reports for all other courses in the administration.
For more information please click here.