Learners are typically enrolled in multiple courses which each may have different start and end dates to complete their course evaluations. Keeping track of which evaluations are incomplete and when they are due is a potential hurtle for completing them. Historically, Anthology Evaluate has relied on emails to notify learners of their incomplete evaluations.
In the latest release, the team has developed an integration with Blackboard Learn Ultra to display the notification right on the Courses page within the LMS, taking advantage of the opportunity to leverage a system where the learner is already spending their time and is familiar with the interface.
The new functionality:
- Notifies learners of incomplete evaluations when they land on Courses
- Reminder contains important information like status (started/not started) and the due date
- Contains links to launch learners directly into taking the evaluation
- Notification will persist as long as the learner has an open and incomplete evaluation
- Learners can close the notification at will
Notification in Action:
See the notification in action from the learner's perspective.
This development marks a significant step forward in our partnership with Blackboard Learn, working toward the goal of enhancing the experience of learners.