To assign Report Administrator Roles to users such as Deans, Chairs, or Program Heads to see the results of a collective group of courses follow the steps below!
- Go to Configuration > Users
- Search for the user you would like to assign a role to.
- Click on the user to open the user profile.
- Click on the blue Add button.
- Choose the Report Admin Role you would like to assign to the user from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Institutional Unit the user should be able to see results for from the drop-down menu. *Note: a user may hold multiple Report Administrator Roles if necessary.
- Click Add